ONLINE RAMEN CLASSES
HOW IT WORKS
1. Select the course you wish to purchase
2. Choose date and time
3. Receive online zoom link and 'orientation' mail detailing ingredients you need to prepare
4. Receive greeting card and/or gift box
On the day of the class:
1. Prepare ingredients, screen and kitchen space
2. Log into zoom for quick introduction and Kampai!
3. Enjoy 90 minute cooking class with friends and/or family
4. Log out and eat!!
Created around a delicious and healthy miso ramen recipe, this fun and interesting course is led by an experienced local chef and will teach how to recreate this Japanese favourite in your home
We have carefully designed the course so all ingredients can be easily found in your own country, but in the event you cannot, just get in touch and we will suggest an alternative!
- Miso ramen soup
- Hand-made ramen noodles
- Marinated egg and 'cha-shu' pork (or vegetarian alternative)
- Spicy Cucumber Salad
- Chicken 'Kara-age' with Ginger and Garlic
After the success of our award-winning sister company Eat Osaka, we set up Eat Kyoto to bring our own style of hands-on Japanese cooking experiences to Japan’s cultural centre! All our chefs are bilingual (or even trilingual!), super friendly and enthusiastic about sharing food, tips and stories with people from all over the world.
Our basic philosophy is that food is the best way to get to know a place, and we really want you to meet the real Kyoto. So, we designed a workshop to combine the tradition of the city with our own sense of fun and of course, a completely delicious meal that you will be able to recreate in your own kitchen!